Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter.......Forgiveness??
Easter is a day that we are to celebrate the Risen King. I have been a bit sad without my daughter here in Tennessee - she's on vacation in California with her dad. So, today my entire family showed up at church. That was pretty cool, we went to lunch afterwards & then to the cemetary to put new flowers on my grandmothers grave. It made me so glad that we have a blessed hope that he will return again & that we will be called up with Him & will get to see our loved ones again. I know that God is about healing - today, I was told by someone that they were sorry for the wrongs that had been done. Isn't Forgiveness what GOD is all about. Ricky said this morning that the lady who was about to be stoned could not even be condemned by Christ himself. So why is it so hard for us as humans to forgive? I am hopefully optemistic that the apology was sincere, but also cautious. Maybe with time, God will be able to heal the wounds that I seem to have bandaged for the past 15 years! All I can do is trust in Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment